Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Origami Greeting Cards- Kiss

Front of the card


Inside of the card

Origami Greeting Card-Kiss

I am addicted to origami!

Most of my students know this because every year I create ornaments with them.  Last year I decorated my Christmas tree with origami ornaments.  Over the past couple of weeks I have been hard at work in the evenings creating various cards.  Most of the things I try or do at home, I do with the intention of teaching my students.  Although this card is eye catching and exciting and my students would love to do-it is a little beyond their skill level.  I am addicted to this one though and have been making a good bit when I have time at home.

This card is a pop up.  The lips open and close when you move the edges of the card.  :)
This design I learned from the book Origami Card Craft by Karen Elaine Thomas.  This is a fantastic book.  One of my favorites.  Here is a link to Karen's website:

http://www.karenelaine.com/

I do not currently have any of these on my Etsy site but if you would like to order some please comment.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment